Miracle of the Mass 3 | Mother Night | Thelema and Humanistic Psychology
In this episode:
Information is categorized under the segments in the podcasts which mention the texts or websites.
"The Miracle of the Mass" part 3 by Lon and Constance DuQuette
- Dateline Zero interview with Joseph Thiebes: Episode 105
- March 28, April 4, April 11: BJ Swayne will present an introductory series on alchemy at William Blake Lodge in Baltimore, Maryland: Mercury: The Language and Spirit of Alchemy | Sulfur: The Form of the Work | Salt: The Body and Blood
- April 1: three art shows are scheduled to open: Salem, Massachusetts | Portland, Oregon | Kansas City, Missouri -- featuring Thelemite artists including John “Snakedaddy” Hanley, Liv Rainey-Smith, Joseph Thiebes, and more.
- April 9: Dr. David Shoemaker will present his talk, "The System of Aleister Crowley’s A∴A∴: Methods and Tools of Attainment," at Sekhet-Maat Lodge in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Shoemaker will also touch on the subject of the new book featuring the work of Phyllis Seckler, also known as Soror Meral, which will be for sale at the event. This lecture and book-signing also coincides with feasts and readings scheduled to take place on April 8, 9, and 10, in commemoration of the anniversary of The Three Days of the Writing of the Book of the Law.
- April 16: Subtlety or Force Encampment presents J. Daniel Gunther, who will offer three lectures at the University of New Mexico at Albequerque. These lectures will focus on the magical methodology of Aleister Crowley as taught by the modern A∴A∴ and explicated in Gunther's book, Initiation in the Aeon of the Child.
- June 2-5, Lon DuQuette will offer a series of lectures in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
If you would like to notify our listeners about an event or publication, or other news pertinent to Thelemites, send the details to us at email@example.com
We encourage all of our listeners to leave us feedback with their thoughts on the podcast. You can leave a comment on this blog or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to support Speech in the Silence
Tune in for Episode 17 when the Sun enters Taurus on April 20, 2011 e.v.