--- | Resh (music) | Living Thelema: Methods of Ritual Construction
In this episode:
- Intro music: Song of Adoration by Frater Oz
- "The Temple of Solomon: The Spiritual Heart of the Bible" by Brother James Wasserman
- Note: Br. Wasserman rescinded permission to use his talk on Speech in the Silence. This episode has therefore been redacted.
- Musical Interlude: Liber Resh set to music by Eleusyve Productions
- Living Thelema: Methods of Ritual Construction by Dr. David Shoemaker
- Outro music: Song of Adoration by Frater Oz
Liber Resh by Eleusyve Productions
Living Thelema: Methods of Ritual Construction
- June 23-24, Scarlet Woman Lodge in Austin, Texas presents the second annual Scarlet Symposium, a mystical gathering for seekers exploring the ancient mysteries, magick, metaphysics, and spiritual practice.
- July 6-8, Azul Nox Encampment will host a rustic camping and ritual experience over two nights and three days on a 14 acre camp-ground in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania.
- July 14-16, Nihil Lodge in Tokyo, Japan, will host THELEMAFEST III, a weekend retreat featuring workshops, a performance of the Gnostic Mass, and other activities in a beautiful and scenic setting.
- The First International Conference on Contemporary Esotericism will be held August 26 in Stockholm, Sweden.
- On September 15, the annual Esoteric Book Conference will be held in Seattle, Washington.
- Seattle, WA: Tickets are now available for Eleusyve Productions’ rock opera rendition of Aleister Crowley’s Rite of Sol. Tickets are available for the evenings of November 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, and 10th. The November 3rd performance will also include a lecture by Lon DuQuette.
If you would like to notify our listeners about an event or publication, or other news pertinent to Thelemites, send the details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all of our listeners to e-mail us at email@example.com
Donate to support Speech in the Silence
Tune in for Episode 32 when the Sun enters Leo on July 22, 2012 e.v.
Direct download: speech-in-the-silence-031-redacted-final.mp3
-- posted at: 12:07am PDT