Dom Lenoir | Enochian Putrescence | Living Thelema: Cognitive Therapy for Magicians | What You’re Made Of
In this episode:
- Intro music: Song of Adoration by Frater Oz
- Joseph Thiebes interviews Dom Lenoir, director of the new feature film, Aleister Crowley: Legend of the Beast.
- Musical Interlude: Enochian Putresence: The First Call by Brother Thom
- Living Thelema: Cognitive Therapy for Magicians by Dr. David Shoemaker
- Musical Interlude: What You're Made Of by Amy Saari
- Outro music: Song of Adoration by Frater Oz
Aleister Crowley: Legend of the Beast
Enochian Putrescence: the First Call by Brother Thom
Living Thelema: Cognitive Therapy for Magicians
What You're Made Of by Amy Saari
- April 19, the feature film Aleister Crowley: Legend of the Beast will show at the London Independent Film Festival.
- On April 21, Mithras Encampment in Brooklyn, Connecticut offers a performance of Aleister Crowley's Rite of Mars.
- June 23-24, Scarlet Woman Lodge in Austin, TX presents Scarlet Symposium.
- June 22 through 24, William Blake Lodge in Baltimore, Maryland presents an O.T.O. Centennial and William Blake Lodge 20 Year Anniversary Celebration, Featuring guest speaker Hymenaeus Beta and remarks by U.S. Grand Master Sabazius, U.K. Grand Master Hyperion, and Australia Grand master Shiva. This event is open to active O.T.O. members of the First Degree and above.
- Tickets are now available for Eleusyve Productions' rock opera rendition of Aleister Crowley’s Rite of Sol. Opening weekend is November 2nd and 3rd, and the Saturday performance will also feature a lecture by Lon DuQuette. More performance dates will be announced soon. tickets are also now available for November 8, 9, and 10.
If you would like to notify our listeners about an event or publication, or other news pertinent to Thelemites, send the details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all of our listeners to e-mail us at email@example.com
Donate to support Speech in the Silence
Tune in for Episode 30 when the Sun enters Gemini on May 20, 2012 e.v.